[OM] Re: A new arrival ...

Subject: [OM] Re: A new arrival ...
From: "Marc Lawrence" <MLawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 11:15:29 +1000
> Patrick Moore wrote:
> This has little to say,  but it is simply to check if your
> cuteness filters are operating correctly:
>
> http://the.earth.li/~paddy/cgi-bin/indiv.pl?dir=albert&photo=a
> lbert10_7.jpg
>
> Altogether now ... awhhhh!

We use to have a late-night newsreader here called Clive
Robertson (he's still around, just not on the news). He was
sort of like a clinically/cynically-depressed Jay Leno.

Anyway, after his reluctant showing of the post-weather
fluffy-bunny story, we'd come back to his response of
"I wonder what one of them tastes like". ;-)

It's a extraordinarily lovely shot, Patrick. It looks like
Homer (our cat) as a kitten (except we never knew Homer as a
kitten, having adopted him as an adult from the RSPCA). It
looks even more chocolate-box if you crop the bit of cane(?)
chair off the top (though that may also oversweeten the
shot :-) ).

Incidentally, this...

http://the.earth.li/~paddy/cgi-bin/indiv.pl?dir=albert&photo=albert26_23
.jpg&o=12

...is great. There's a bit of Fagin, or at least something
Dickensian, about it.

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz