[OM] Re: A new arrival ...

Subject: [OM] Re: A new arrival ...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 18:02:36 -0400
I didn't say it very well but I was perfectly serious.  The image is
just on the verge of focus and I think my eyes are hunting for something
that's not there.  I do indeed find it uncomfortable to look at.

I meant it would have been a great shot if it had been a little sharper.
    I do like the composition a lot. It's also possible that it's not
focus but a little motion blur.  The rapid loss of sharpness due to
depth of field effects is fine but the eyes, nose, mouth and whiskers
should be critically sharp and they are not.

Chuck Norcutt