[OM] Re: [OT] using technology to promote a camera...

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] using technology to promote a camera...
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 14:29:21 -0400
Not sure I agree.

When I used the link you provided, it took me right to the K10d video.
 Adjacent to it were vids for similar products and new television
shows.  Those do NOT conform to YouTube's stated mission:

"Founded in February 2005, YouTube is a consumer media company for
people to watch and share original videos worldwide through a Web
experience."

Commercial enterprises have a lot of other outlets available to them
for advertising, e.g., television and prior to movies at theatres
(ahem).

Wonder if YouTube will eventually police 'em?

my two lux worth/ScottGee1