[OM] Re: E10 .ORF RAW files and Apple Aperture

Subject: [OM] Re: E10 .ORF RAW files and Apple Aperture
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 07:39:02 -0700
Just because it is .orf it does not mean it is the same. Otherwise
you would not have to wait for an update to Aperture, Adobe Camera
Raw, or whatever when you buy a camera that has just come out.
Sometimes it is just a tag in the code identifying it, but it still
stops it from working. You may have to look for a less expensive raw
converter that has been around for a while for those files. Maybe
MacBibble?

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA