[OM] Re: Lenspen? Re: Re: Basic Dumb Question: What solution to use in

Subject: [OM] Re: Lenspen? Re: Re: Basic Dumb Question: What solution to use in cleaning lens
From: James King <jking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 13:45:39 +0100
I use the lenspen extensively.

It takes some practice to use effectively.
For example if there is *any* moisture on the lens and you wipe the pen
across it the black cleaning agent will drop off the pen tip and form
dust bunnies arcoss the lens leaving you with an almost bare rubber pad.

When used correctly it works well, but it not that efficent at cleaning
large areas e.g. 95mm filters for large areas I prefer Carl Ziess
cleaning cloths and rosco glass cleaning fluid.