[OM] Re: #190

Subject: [OM] Re: #190
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 08:40:27 -0400
Interesting.  I think the 35mm is the better shot but I think the reason
is slight difference of composition.  The 21mm has a lower horizon line
which allows a lot more cloudless portion of sky.  The 35mm shot has a
high horzion line and completely fills the sky with dramatic clouds.  As
you may have noticed, I'm into clouds.  Just don't see many of them
around here.  Too many trees.

Chuck Norcutt