[OM] Re: Lenspen? Re: Re: Basic Dumb Question: What solution to use in

Subject: [OM] Re: Lenspen? Re: Re: Basic Dumb Question: What solution to use in cleaning lens
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 15:07:56 -0700
Stephen Walker wrote:
> Hmmm.. Am I the only one who uses a Lenspen?  Is there something I don't
> know?  I've also used methanol and microfiber (or kimwipes), but most times
> it's the lenspen unless it's really grimy (which it never is).

Hmm... Yesss... I posted about my, so far limited, use of a LensPen
about five hours before this post:

I recently got a LensPen MiniPro. I've tried it on a couple of lenses
where I didn't care what happened. It does indeed seem to clean very
nicely without any sign of it's having been used, even with rather
vigorous rubbing. Their own site is about the cheapest source
<http://lenspen.com/>. I still clean all dust, etc. off first.

I would add to that for those who don't know it that the LenPen has a built i
brush for cleaning off dust before using its cleaning surface.

Moose