[OM] Re: Is Khen Real?????

Subject: [OM] Re: Is Khen Real?????
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 19:09:56 -0700
Mark, thanks for speaking up. I've been thinking exactly the same thing,
frankly, since about his third post. An elaborate imposter. I have WANTED to
believe him, and he's been entertaining, but I have been skeptical. This has
happened once or twice on the lists I've been on. Someone creates an e-mail
address and an imaginary persona, and basically has the list on. Usually
it's someone who bashes whatever brand the list is based on and generally
stirs up trouble. I'm pleased that at least in this case "Khen" (as we'll
call him) is an impassioned Oly advocate rather than a basher, and one with
a lot of background on design and history of Olympus, but yah, I think the
stories and predictions are unlikely, and my own prediction is that "Khen"
will disappear from the list shortly.

Has anyone on the list been to the Museum of Jurassic Technology?
<http://mjt.org/> _Totally_ worth a visit if you visit Los Angeles.
Something here reminds me of the MJT.

Rob in Seattle

On 10/1/06 5:36 PM, "Mark Dapoz" <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> For quite a while now I've been doubting how much, if any, of what Khen is
> telling us is true.
<SNIP>