[OM] Re: Is Khen Real?????

Subject: [OM] Re: Is Khen Real?????
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 18:39:33 -0400
Hans and Mark, two of the most respected and knowldegeable people on
this list have raised some serious issues with the credibility of Khen
Lim.  Khen has essentially ignored them but I can't ignore the
improbablility of a 16 year old joining the Olympus R&D team in 1976,
Japanese or not.

Do you have an explanation for these inconsistencies and improbabilities
Khen?  Something serious perhaps?  Something beyond the silly rejoinder
to Hans about Deborah saying "she owns the entire village of wetzlar".

I can't fathom Mr. Lim's motivations but all indications so far are that
he is an imposter.  I'm not into name calling but I do not take lightly
someone passing themselves off as something they are not.  And this is
not simply a little resume fluff.

Chuck Norcutt