[OM] Re: What if

Subject: [OM] Re: What if
From: keith_w <keith_w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 13:01:36 -0700
khen lim wrote:
> On 29/09/06, keith_w <keith_w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> khen lim wrote:
>>> Specs for you to consider:
>>>
>>> Four Thirds sensor at 14Mpix provided as standard
>>> Titanium weatherproof body
>>> High-eyepoint viewfinder with built-in dioptre control and
>>> interchangeable eyecup
 >>> Nine-zone intuitive 360-degree AF

>> Huh?

> Three-dimensional autofocus detection system

I picked up on everything but this.
My fault.
I'll go Google it, see what that brings.
I need more than a 5 word explanation of what it does...and how.

I grok 'Nine zone', but I'm sorry ~ "intuitive" does a job on me!
Then, while I was pondering 'intuitive', you brought up '360° AF'.

Uh oh...there we go! I stood up and went to the kitchen to fill up with the
clinking hard water pieces.

No problem. I'll read up on it, see what Google says.

Thank you sir,

keith whaley