[OM] Re: New Portra pro film line from Koduck

Subject: [OM] Re: New Portra pro film line from Koduck
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 17:20:52 -0400
The Minolta A1 with it's 300 segment matrix metering plus center
weighting plus spot metering that can be placed anywere in the field of
view plus live view of exposure adjustment effects on the display screen
plus a live histogram is one of the world's finest exposure meters.
Everyone needs one along with their OM-1.  Just remember it's actually
1/3 stop more sensitive than the ISO dial indicates.  ps: it does
digital proofs too.

Chuck Norcutt