[OM] Re: Tokina/Kiron/Zuiko 28mm test, was: Vivitar/Kiron 28/2 questions

Subject: [OM] Re: Tokina/Kiron/Zuiko 28mm test, was: Vivitar/Kiron 28/2 questions
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 21:19:11 -0400
I can see where this might be true at infinity if the adapter thickness
is not precise.  But at the distance I was shooting (about 20 feet) the
adapter couldn't possibly make any difference unless it was grossly out
of square.  Much more critical is my failing eyesight to focus.  In all
cases I was focusing at full aperture and then stopping down.

Chuck Norcutt