[OM] Re: Zuiko 35-80mm f2.8

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 35-80mm f2.8
From: pdmphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 16:09:50 -0700 (PDT)
A light scratch on the front element like that should have little or no
discernable effect on lens performance. From what I see, it looks to bo in
the coating and not the actual glass. Be honest about it and say you
haven't noticed it in any picture you've taken with the lens. I had a
superb Minolta 200/2.8 APO that had worse than that and I never saw it in
a single pic, even into the sun. Most good photographers know that.

The Zuiko 35-80/2.8 is a one of a kind lens that is hard to find. You
would likely find a buyer that isn't too concerned about the scratch.

Paul