[OM] Re: Not much to be proud of. The mock-up revealed...

Subject: [OM] Re: Not much to be proud of. The mock-up revealed...
From: Jón Ragnarsson <jonr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 12:49:52 +0000
First 10 sec. impression: "Ugh, its too conventional!" :)
But, after taking closer look, I'm starting to like it already. Quite
minimalist, I can only see 12 buttons, compared to E-1 19 plus the focus
  and mode dials.
It is quite Zen-like, "less is more" design. I think I'm going to like
it. BUT:
I don't like the movement of the front dial, it is much more comfortable
  than the recessed Nikon/Pentax style.
Maybe Olympus is back on track "visionary" speaking?

--
http://jonr.light.is/
http://www.4-3system.com/