[OM] Re: Olympus 11-22mm / f2.8-3.5 digital zoom

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus 11-22mm / f2.8-3.5 digital zoom
From: Jón Ragnarsson <jonr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 11:24:45 +0000
More or less... This photo was taken in early evening bright early
evening sunshine. And I boosted the contrast, maybe even little too
much. I only used ND filters to smooth the water.
And the dark rocks on the bottom of the river add to the saturation...

http://jonr.light.is/
http://www.4-3system.com/