[OM] Re: Olympus 11-22mm / f2.8-3.5 digital zoom

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus 11-22mm / f2.8-3.5 digital zoom
From: Jón Ragnarsson <jonr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 10:23:27 +0000
This might sound like a "sour-grape" rant, but I belive that 11mm is as
wide as I need/want to go. I've rarely wished for something wider when
composing a shot, and I have found that too wide sometimes makes
landscape look less spectacular. And of course it is brighter, lighter
and takes filters. The 7-14 is a lottery item, I'll only buy it if I
have money that I have no idea of how to spend. :)
11mm:
http://jonr.light.is/gallery/v/landscape/_5212515.jpg.html
http://jonr.light.is/gallery/v/landscape/_C189344.jpg.html
http://jonr.light.is/gallery/v/landscape/_C189365.jpg.html