[OM] Re: 'Chip' activates focus points

Subject: [OM] Re: 'Chip' activates focus points
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 22:25:38 -0400
Got me cold on that one.  The old brain is firing on fewer and fewer
functioning neurons these days.  Now that I read the full messages in
context I do remember them.  Thanks for jogging the memory.

What's interesting about this focus confirmation stuff is that, until I
started this specific testing, I wasn't even aware the function was
there.  A viewfinder indicator was flashing and the beeper was beeping
but I wasn't even aware of it until explicitly looking for it.

Chuck Norcutt