[OM] Re: OM eekbay shop of dreams - the 180F2 box looks the same as mine

Subject: [OM] Re: OM eekbay shop of dreams - the 180F2 box looks the same as mine so I guess its probably the same stock.
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 14:03:07 -0400
Fair point. Though B&H are beating the 180mm f2 price at still high $3000.
Which I think is actually a price increase from last year. They claim it is
in stock too. Seriously though I am sure the store is legit and that there
is a buyer out there somewhere for these lenses even at this price point.

Dan S.