[OM] Re: Missing digital ideas

Subject: [OM] Re: Missing digital ideas
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 06:33:15 -0700 (PDT)
> Sorry AG but I think you missed the most popular print size:
> 4"x6".

Ah, but not typically for professionals.

> By the way, a lot of the world doesn't use inch-based paper
> sizes.
> It's not colo(u)red pink on my globe any more either :-(
> In the metric world, the common paper sizes are A6, A5, A4, A3
> etc -
> all these sizes have a constant ratio of 1 : 1.414 (pretty
> close to 2:3)

OK, "In My World", we still use the Old-Old-World measurement
system, not the New-Old-World system.  Or put another way, we're
stuck in the Old-New-World system. The New-New-World system
which is the same as the New-Old-World system never really
caught on here, except film negative sizes--which is now an
Old-System in both the New and Old-Worlds.

AG-Feeling Older by the moment-Schnozz

http://mail.yahoo.com