[OM] Re: Press Release on Kodak Sensor in M8

Subject: [OM] Re: Press Release on Kodak Sensor in M8
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 10:50:33 -0700
The point I was trying to make was that different products are built
for different markets. The whole gist of what I wrote is that you
cannot generalize quality to a national origin. That is why I used an
expensive car and a cheap car from the same country as an example. In
this case you fly into the face of reality.

Leica R8 $2995 and 28-90/2.8-4 zoom $3895
Nikon F6 $1995 and 28-70/2.8 zoom $1399

-- Type: image/gif
-- File: shim.gif

-- Type: text/plain