[OM] Re: Press Release on Kodak Sensor in M8

Subject: [OM] Re: Press Release on Kodak Sensor in M8
From: AllanDan <allandan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 22:52:01 -0400
I'm unable to follow the logic Leica uses to charge premium prices for
it's equipment at this late date. In its mechanical days, it touted its
mechanical excellence and fine glass, but today most, if not all, of its
electronics and glass come from Japan. Will we every see a Leica box
printed "Made in Japan"

Allan