[OM] Re: E-400 on dpreview

Subject: [OM] Re: E-400 on dpreview
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 13:14:49 -0500
Johan Malmstrom wrote:
> I have mostly used the Firewire port on my E-1 which outperforms my
> USB 2 CF card-reader just a little bit. Not much but notable.
> Sometimes it's more convinient to use the card-reader non the less.

Being a Mac guy, I've been a Firewire guy from way back. I always
offload via FW directly from the camera.  I do have a CF card adapter
that came with a bluetooth CF card - I may try that with some
non-critical test images to see how well it works.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon