[OM] Re: megapixel capacity of the E-3

Subject: [OM] Re: megapixel capacity of the E-3
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 08:38:47 -0400
John,

The anticipated number is somewhere in the 10-12 range. Hopefully...

The perspectives I have heard regarding release (both here on the list and
in sales peoples hints from the hints from reps for whatever that is worth)
are that it should be announced at Photokina in a couple of days. As to when
it ships that is a bit more hazy, personally I wouldn't expect to see it
this year but you never know it may ship in time for Christmas possibly.
Also be prepared for a $2000-2500 price point for the body alone initially.

Dan S.