[OM] Re: frustrations: was Monopod

Subject: [OM] Re: frustrations: was Monopod
From: Tim Randles <tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 18:09:36 -0700 (PDT)
With the exception of the metal "spike" on the bottom, mine looks identical,
probably made in the same factory in xhiang suan china or someplace like that..

68 feet is pretty impressive, with a tilt head, i wont need a $600.00 balloon
ride in Kenya in January , I can just get a *really* long trigger cable, spin
the monopod at 10degree turns and take a thousand pics and hope for the
best..LOL

Cheers.. Tim

AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Johann wrote:
> I finally found something that looks very similar
> to this one
http://cgi.ebay.com/68-4-section-light-weight-Camera-Monopod-D38_W0QQitemZ220026076093QQihZ012QQcategoryZ97006QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Man, according to the description it even extends to 68 FEET!!!

Now THAT's impressive! :)

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com