[OM] Re: [photos] Ferns Now Ellie Mae

Subject: [OM] Re: [photos] Ferns Now Ellie Mae
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 10:35:39 -0500
Chuck,
        Speaking of Ellie Mae, the actress' (Donna Douglas)
grand-daughter is currently in her residency training at the local
University. I had the pleasure of meeting her when she rotated through
our department; a very bright, attractive young woman. She told me that
her Grandmother would readily admit she is not much of an actress; she
just played herself.

Charlie