[OM] Re: EOS 400D

Subject: [OM] Re: EOS 400D
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 14:14:05 -0700
Thanks Mike!

The info is likely to have an immediate impact on me! I'm using Quantum X2
flashes (probably overkill but it is looking promising). I've got an extra
engine (command module & battery) that needs a head. I'll hold out short of
a fang until Quantum comes out with the E-System capability.

Johnny wondered why I didn't get a 24-105/4 for my 5D. Thinking about that
makes me think the E-System is probably close to a dead end for me. The 4/3
format works well for the real estate advertising. The 7-14 is awesome ...
but the pro E-System lenses are incredibly expensive and the mega pixels to
justify them don't seem to be there.

I hope you and Marnie got a chance to relax and play with the macro stuff
over the holiday. I've started carrying the right angle finder around with
the 5D daily, but I haven't had a chance to play.

Best wishes,
-jeff