[OM] Re: EOS 400D

Subject: [OM] Re: EOS 400D
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 19:30:22 +0000
7° downward tilt is not a lot, but considering the coverage of the FL-50, it's
plenty. Plus, pulling out the little diffusion hicky will supplement the effect
and might even serve the purpose even without the tilt.

And to whoever said Quantum was ignoring Olympus apparently forgot that they at
least make a cord to hook the FL-50 and FC-1 to the Turbo battery pack for
nearly instant recycling.

And I love my 7-14 DZ. It's heavy, but it's worth every pound, ounce, and
dollar if you're a WA kind of guy (or gal) like me. Of course, I like teles,
too, and the 'tweeners. :-]

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from