[OM] Re: OT- your thoughts on the N**** D8

Subject: [OM] Re: OT- your thoughts on the N**** D8
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 03:11:50 -0600
Hi Khen:

I have many old friends on the list whose opinions I trust. So, to me, it
isn't strange to refer this on the OM list.

I am fairly well versed in the D8, on paper anyways- my opinion is that for
the $ and with the 10.5 fisheye and the constant F2.8 17 to 55 zoom DX
lenses- the  D8 seems a reasonable DSLR for me.

I have OM 4T, OM 4, OM3, OM 1 and all the fast Zuiko lenses -16, 20, 24, 28,
50, 85, 100, 135, 185, 300. but have been waiting to add a digi to the mix.

Thanks Gord