[OM] Re: smallness WAS Re: EOS 400D

Subject: [OM] Re: smallness WAS Re: EOS 400D
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 22:26:43 -0700
I was also thinking of the GR-D occupying the 'wide' end, with its fixed
28mm and 21mm lenses, whereas the F30 covers "normal to telephoto' at
36-108mm. Problem is, lots of times I want the wide end indoors in low
light.... Yah...a lower noise sensor would really be good.

I wish the GR-D wasn't so expensive and only available mail order. It'd be
nice to try one out. Most people who have them seem quite pleased, despite
the noise.

Rob in Seattle