[OM] Re: Samyang/Phoenix (was Re: OM mount)

Subject: [OM] Re: Samyang/Phoenix (was Re: OM mount)
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 11:09:24 -0700
Speaking of good and bad lenses.  I enjoy photographing birds and have been
considering to get a bigger tele than my 50-200mm ZD.  One of the lenses I
am a bit weak for is the old Zuiko 500mm Reflex.  The doughnut effect is not
a problem in my mind, but all this talk about fokusing problems etc makes me
think if the reflex is perhaps not worth the money?