[OM] Re: A couple of shots.

Subject: [OM] Re: A couple of shots.
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 19:15:48 +0100
* On Mon, Sep 04, 2006 at 04:41:15PM +0000, Walt Wayman said:
> Love this one. My wife's a cemetery freak. If in a moment of weakness I
> let her finagle me into turning her loose in a very old one, she will
> spend half a day reading the stones -- sometimes out loud. I could never
> get her out of this one. Well done.

Thank you. :)

It's a lovely little graveyard in a small village called Greyabbey on the
Ards Peninsula here in Northern Ireland.  I adore the area.  The more
sweeping cliff shots are from the north coast of Antrim,  up towards the
Giant's Causeway (where the hexagonalish rock shots were taken)

We're quite close to Scotland up there:

http://the.earth.li/~paddy/cgi-bin/indiv.pl?dir=meris&photo=meris_film116.jpg&o=12

in the background is the Mull of Kintyre,  a whole ooh. 12 miles away?

paddy
--
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he forgot which Tagline he was going to use.