[OM] Re: Steve Irwin passing

Subject: [OM] Re: Steve Irwin passing
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 15:55:24 +0000
Sometimes you get the bear; sometimes the bear gets you. Like the old Kenny
Rogers song says, the best you can hope for is to die in your sleep. Going
quick doing what you want to do may be next best, and it sure as hell beats the
way most of us are likely to linger and then exit. Crikey, mates, dying ain't
an "if"; it's a "when". Only the "how" is in doubt.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --