[OM] Re: Steve Irwin passing

Subject: [OM] Re: Steve Irwin passing
From: "Adam Bolt" <adambolt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 07:28:04 +1000

I was shocked and couldn't help but shed a tear when I heard the news last
night. The guy was a FREAK!... And I mean that in the nicest way. He is one
of the most amazing guys in the world when it comes to conservation and
protection of animals. He could scare the pants off you with his antics
around snakes, crocodiles, spiders... or any nasties that you could think
of.It was like he was one with his animals and he cared for them all deeply.
So it is such a shock to hear that he was killed by a sting ray while
filminghis new documentary. One of the least likely animals that you would
think would present him with any danger (Only two incidents of sting ray
fatalities have ever been recorded in Australia before).

It will be a sad sad day at Australia Zoo and around this continent and
worldtoday.

My thoughts go out to all that new him personally and for those that were
blessed to have met and be touched by him.

Adam :-(

Windows Live Spaces: share up to 500 photos per month, free[1]