[OM] Re: Are blurred pictures any good?

Subject: [OM] Re: Are blurred pictures any good?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 14:05:38 -0400
Well, I thought I was pushing the boundaries a little with this one.
Baby in focus, the mom deliberately a little out of focus thus placing
emphasis on the baby in the foreground.  I was happy with it but I guess
I pushed the boundaries a little too far.  The mom (the only one who
counts here) wasn't happy with it.  But I'll keep trying.  :-)
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/temp/IMG_1099%20r.jpg>

Chuck Norcutt