[OM] Re: Published!

Subject: [OM] Re: Published!
From: "James McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 08:34:36 -0600
For better or worse, man is an integral part of this ecosystem. No amount of
philosophical manipulation can change that. My schools didn't emphasize the
mythological or religious hogwash so I've never felt encumbered by that.
Photography has been a good tool to teach and inform people of the state of
our planet and document the mistakes that have been made. Some things need
to be corrected and man is the only species with the "ability" to do it.
Perhaps you would like to turn things over to the giraffes. Enough from
me......

/jmac