[OM] Re: Next E-x?

Subject: [OM] Re: Next E-x?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 09:38:53 -0400
Speaking of crying:

The other day I had to take a seriously ill 4T to Olympus service in
Hauppauge NY for service.  With the looming threat of moving to PA, much
of the personnel there had changed.  In just a few short months, there
were no familiar faces left in Hauppauge.

The woman at the counter took the 4T in the back for invoicing, I could
hear parts of the conversation.

"what is THIS, never saw one of these before"
"What does that say, OM-A?  Oh, OM-4, but what about that, is that a "T"
in that box or what?"
"Yeah, that's it, OM-4T, wow, that's a new one"

It's not their fault, they're new at their jobs, but it was
still..........sad.

sob

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net