[OM] Re: Satisfaction faction

Subject: [OM] Re: Satisfaction faction
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 14:20:10 -0500
On 8/29/06, AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'll just sneak a few images from my previous trip into my CF
> cards before I leave.

Now I understand why you were worried about not having enough cards.

> Yup, that's the van.  Air-conditioning is dead as a doorknob. Of
> course, it had to be record-high temperatures...  He's got
> flowers and peace symbols painted on the outside too.
>
> AG

Please.  Ken's just smarting because he's heard me talk politics once
or twice ("No, Ken, the Green Party is not the 'color of money'
party."  "No, Ken, a vote for Nader is not a good way to protest 'that
bleeding heart from Crawford.'").

The paint job is a tasteful Red Green sort of maroon-and-duct-tape.
Nothing additional other than the "Wash Me" scratched into the dust.

Joel W.