[OM] Re: Satisfaction faction

Subject: [OM] Re: Satisfaction faction
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 19:58:26 -0500
On 8/29/06, NSURIT@xxxxxxx <NSURIT@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> In a message dated 8/29/2006 6:08:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> Surprised, eh?  Why am I not  convinced?
>

> Joel, just make sure you get the Texan to the boat and you will be
> convinced.  What color and variety is the "Yellow Cab?"  I probably  should
> just sleep
> there given the time I'll be at the Holiday Inn.  Do they  rent by the hour?
> Oh, that was some other holiday place . . . might have  been a paradise place.
>  Heck, I'm not sure.  See you Monday morning,  way too early.  Bill Barber

Bill,
The "cab" is a commodious (meaning large, not toilet-like, though
opinions differ) 1987 GMC Van.  Just changed the Mobil 1.  A/C is
fried, unfortunately, but perhaps we won't need it.

My vengeance on Ken for holding back on me is that I will get to see
(and possibly touch) the Holy Grail DZ 7-14 hours before he will as he
waits for us anxiously on the island.

One way to think about the DZ 7-14 is that it costs less than a Canaan
D5 by the amount that would get you an E-330 to mount it on.  Makes it
seem like a bargain, doesn't it?

Joel W.