[OM] Re: Satisfaction faction

Subject: [OM] Re: Satisfaction faction
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 20:39:24 EDT

In a message dated 8/29/2006 6:08:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Surprised, eh?  Why am I not  convinced?

Joel, just make sure you get the Texan to the boat and you will be
convinced.  What color and variety is the "Yellow Cab?"  I probably  should
just sleep
there given the time I'll be at the Holiday Inn.  Do they  rent by the hour?
Oh, that was some other holiday place . . . might have  been a paradise place.
 Heck, I'm not sure.  See you Monday morning,  way too early.  Bill Barber