[OM] Re: Sports Photography

Subject: [OM] Re: Sports Photography
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 08:17:47 -0700
At least one list member mentioned sneaking in a 500/8. I would never be
able to hold it steady enough nor focus fast enough with it. A 350/5.6
Tamron would be easier to focus but might not be long enough.

Maybe a walking stick made to look like a cane, that could be converted to a
monopod would help. Wearing dark sun glasses, a white cane, and a camera
might attract attention  ;-)

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Komtanoo Pinpimai" <romerun@xxxxxxxxx>

... I
went there with my new bogen3001 and tamron 80-200/2.8, unfortunately
the equipments were barred from the stadium, they said only
professional from the media were allowed to bring tele gears. Anybody
has ever sneakly brought tele stuffs into stadium where they are
prohibited ?

-kem