[OM] Re: Next E-x?

Subject: [OM] Re: Next E-x?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 17:17:47 -0400
Welcome Khen.  I'm one of those who couldn't wait for Olympus any longer
and jumped ship to a Canon 5D after 30 years of OM ownership.  I stick
around here because of the wisdom and cameraderie and because I still
own (and sometimes actually use) OM gear.

Don't take offense that my first response to you personally on the list
is to question your statement but I think the following is hard to
defend and needs clarification at least.  You said:
"Remember this and remember well, the Four-Third's sensor does not
require the same number of megapixels to beat a full-frame 35mm sensor."
  I'm not a proponent of the megapixel race and I can read a lot of
things into this statement apart from the megapixel race so please tell
us precisely what you mean.

Chuck Norcutt