[OM] Re: Next E-x?

Subject: [OM] Re: Next E-x?
From: "khen lim" <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 04:56:08 +0800
Tim

Have you seen the new Olympus Stylus [mju:] 1000 or the SP-520....? If you
haven't I'll send you the information and official press release specs. I
know we're not talking DSLRs here but for companion pocketables, these
aren't bad at all. On-paper specs will push your eyeballs out but would be
light on your pockets....  :)

K.

On 30/08/06, ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> ! ! !   Would that be consider insider trading?  I don't want to go to
> jail!
>
> ;o)
>
> ScottGee1
>

> On 8/29/06, Tim Randles <tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Kehn,
> >
> SNIP!
> >  If you are saying there is some good things/prices coming into the
> works, for a comparable unit like the E330 w/2 lens kit, I'll hang on for a
> bit, but be aware, I have a large family, and members of this list should
> buy Olympus shares before I go shopping... (LOL)
> >
> SNIP!
>
> > Cheers.. Tim

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx