[OM] Re: Next E-x?

Subject: [OM] Re: Next E-x?
From: Tim Randles <tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 13:41:39 -0700 (PDT)
Kehn,

I'm already planning xmas shopping for my adult family members, I've been so
impressed with the E500, I'm leaning to buy cameras for them, something they
will endlessly enjoy much more than their 129.00 point and clicks..

 If you are saying there is some good things/prices coming into the works, for
a comparable unit like the E330 w/2 lens kit, I'll hang on for a bit, but be
aware, I have a large family, and members of this list should buy Olympus
shares before I go shopping... (LOL)

Its all so spooky and  kinda exciting... like a late night date with a former
high school girlfriend...

Cheers.. Tim