[OM] Fl-50 battery question

Subject: [OM] Fl-50 battery question
From: "Candace Lemarr" <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 08:02:18 -0600
Hi guys! :-)
    I have a friend who's in the medical field. There is some type of
equipment she uses every day that everytime she uses requires her to put in
fresh batteries. The batteries get only one use, so she thought she'd help
me out and give them to me :-).  I've not seen these batteries before and
was wondering if anyone here had, and if you knew if the would be compatible
with the FL-50, or if the voltage is too much. They are AA Duracell Procell
batteries, and the only identifying numbers I can find on them is this:
PC1500 1.5V. Also in another area on the battery after their address it says
this: ON L4Z 4C5. They are not listed as a battery that can be used in the
manual. However, they are also not listed as a battery not to use. Anyone
know or know a link where I can find out?
    Thank you in advance, and Happy Weekend everyone! :-)
    Candace