[OM] Re: FS OM-1 batteries was Re: Coming back to the fold...

Subject: [OM] Re: FS OM-1 batteries was Re: Coming back to the fold...
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 10:55:23 -0400
I stock them also, if you wanna support small business.  Within USA, $7
for ground UPS shipping, ship price varies with international shipments
(global priority mail envelope).  I also now stock the required 386
batteries ($1 ea.) MC / Visa

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net