[OM] Re: Coming back to the fold...

Subject: [OM] Re: Coming back to the fold...
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 09:06:57 -0400
Keith, For accurate meter (unless you have a stash of mercury cells)
best choice is MR9 w/ 386 silver oxide cell.  Next nearest / least error
would be weincell battery.  625A or 625U alkaline cell can produce
errors up to 3 stops due to it's 1.55 volts.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net