[OM] Re: lazy iris diaphragm

Subject: [OM] Re: lazy iris diaphragm
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:39:01 -0400
There may be oil in just the back rings.  From there, the oil might also
be in the sliding parts on the back of the lens.  Then, there's often
oil on the blades and the blade plate.  All those parts should be
degreased and bone dry to work properly.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net