[OM] Re: [OT] KM 7D for a song

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] KM 7D for a song
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 03:26:15 -0700
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> I remember seeing and being amazed by these tests before.  But I never
> paid attention to the ISO and exposure comments which I find confusing.
>   Can you explain?

I can't explain the shutter speeds of the test samples at the moment.
It's been too long and it's too late here, or early, whatever to go
checking if I got it right. I don't think it matters for the purposes of
the test. I should probably just delete those references.

The isos simply mean I tested at 200 iso and at 800. The 5D was very new
to me at the time and I was simply curious how the different noise
levels at different isos would affect the apparent sharpness. Mostly it
just showed how much quieter the 5D is, but also that noise does indeed
seem to affect sharpness some.

Moose