[OM] Re: [OT] KM 7D for a song

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] KM 7D for a song
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 09:40:18 +0200
Thanks Moose,

It was remembering  your previous posting that I added the last part
about crops ;-)

I am not heavily committed to the four thirds setup (14-45 and 14-54),
however  while my eyesight is still good enough to allow me to manual
focus I WILL stick with OM lenses, so I am not waiting for the next E
thingy (unless it is fantastic) I am waiting until I can afford a full
frame jobbie (probably 5d)

IanW

..