[OM] Proper etiquette?

Subject: [OM] Proper etiquette?
From: "Candace Lemarr" <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 08:50:42 -0600
Hey guys...
    I've been enjoying all of your images and conversation and critiques for
a couple of weeks now, but haven't jumped in there myself. I'm not too
comfortable with commenting on your images when I haven't shared any of
mine...and don't know what the "proper etiquette" is here for doing such.
Y'all seem to be pretty relaxed about things, which is one reason I've
enjoyed being here. :-)
With that said, here is a link to my Smugmug site:
http://candace3122.smugmug.com/   I certainly don't expect anyone to browse
through them all, or comment on them (that would take forever!!) but it
might give you an idea of where I am photographically speaking. Please feel
free to comment here positive or negative, I can take it!! LOL
    I've not picked up the lighting books recommended to me by you all yet,
but I plan to do it very soon. I would like to check with my local
bookstores before ordering them online.
    Please don't feel obligated to look at my images, but if you do, I hope
you enjoy them.
    Candace